Quote of the Week

"The internet is just a world passing around notes in a classroom."
- Jon Stewart

Monday, September 30, 2013

Welcome, I've Been Expecting You


Well, my smarty-pants friends are making blogs for honors english, which I am not in, but I've seen some of the blogs they've made and I want to be a part of it. Ta-da! You are currently reading my blog that is not school related, nor a required assignment. You may ask yourself, "why would you make a blog when you don't have to?" because I feel like it. I honestly don't know and I would like you to respect my life choices. I guess this is the part where I tell you about my choices so you can respect them. I am a whovian, a halo boss, a brennanin, artsy, and just an overall weirdo. I may look quiet on the outside but once you get to know me you realize you've just opened a big bucket of crazy. I love zombies and the idea of virtual pandemics, such as the game 'plague'. I am a special effects makeup hobbyist, and if you ask my friends just how many times I 'turned them' they may not even know because they stopped counting after 50. Ah, my friends. They are a whole different breed. One is in love with sweaters and another could probably marry his 3D printer. I love them both (no homo, as Sky would say) but they are... Special. Sky, as you may be wondering, is the one who could open a sweater farm for the unfortunate and abandoned sweaters. You can check out her blog, A Little Imagination Always Helps. She writes about her adventure through high school and that is most likely what you will see here. Grant is in love with his printer. Like LOVE loves it. I am planning on presiding over the ceremony when they tie the knot. He is also one of my smarty-pants friends so this is his blog: My Nerdy Self. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Until next time my pretties,

           ~Emi~