|I am trying to summon a white girl|
I thought I might try my hand at making people smile, and to do that I am going to borrow an idea from a friend who made an English blog last year. She came up with "Common White Girl Confessions" or CWGC. I thought it was hilarious, but I wanted to try something different so I came up with the anti-CWGC. So here it goes, these are my Anti-Common White Girl Confessions.
- If I ever went to a Justin Bieber concert, it would be because an alien stole my skin and was wearing it as a suit.
- Starbucks is OK.
- I can go on instagram without liking every single picture on my feed.
- I actually am capable of going to the bathroom without taking a bazillion selfies.
- I don't have an iPhone *gasp*
- Name brands mean nothing to me.
- I am flawed and awkward but I don't flaunt it for attention.
- My profile picture doesn't feature my boobs or cleavage.
- I know at least 5 songs about chemistry
- When I hang out with guys there shall be no flirting due to the fact that we would be locked in an epic Halo battle and the only words being flung around are swear words.
- I correct peoples grammar because I am school paper editor and not because I am looking to be called smart or make others look stupid.
- Sparkles deter me from anything unless it's a rainbow. Then it would be magical.
Until next time darlings,